Propertybase is about to launch a major improvement to the Property Browser that will revolutionize the way you search for properties! We’re putting the finishing touches on it right now and expect to release it this summer.
We thought you might enjoy a sneak peek, so here is a “wireframe” sketch from our developers. (In case you are curious, we use Balsamiq to do our wireframing, and every part of our software and our website starts out as a sketch like this).
What will the new Property Browser do for you?
You’ll save time:
- Search faster with the improved search technology
- Save your frequently used search criteria
- Get an instant overview with the “Portfolio” view
It’s great for your website:
- Publish ANY sort of media assets with your listings (pictures, documents, videos, etc.)
- Simply drag & drop any media asset into a category, and it will appear in that section of your website
- Add search-engine-friendly meta data to your media assets (tooltips, picture names, etc.) to help your listings get found!
Our developers are working like mad to get this new browser in your hands. Expect a release announcement soon!