Over the course of nearly a decade, the team at Propertybase has had the opportunity to work with thousands of real estate companies of all shapes and sizes from around the world. We’ve learned a lot along the way, which has inevitably gone into developing one of the most efficient and robust real estate crm & marketing platforms on the global market. However, while building a product for client success, we found ourselves looking at the real estate industry and discovering trends, which we relay to prospective and current clients in a consultative approach. It has become clear that a fundamental shift is occurring that will change the role of the real estate brokerage forever.
Traditional brokerages with disconnected agents and processes are scrambling to keep up with tech-focused brands like Compass or Redfin, the latter of which reported 37% growth in Q4 2017 compared to 2016 alone. As Anthony Hitt, CEO of Engel & Völkers Americas, eloquently points out in this Inman opinion piece, the future of real estate harnesses the power of technology. The recent Propertybase White Paper, Navigating the Evolving Real Estate Landscape, illustrates why taking the following steps will prepare companies for these changing tides.
What’s the solution? Connection.
- Better Reporting Equals Better Decision-making: You can’t change what you don’t know. When it comes to generating more real estate revenue, if you can’t measure your efforts, how can you improve on them? Connect your metrics to scale.
- Embrace Digital: An accessible, connected platform leverages information about prospects, contacts, listings, closings, etc. that builds best practices and grows business.
- Think Mobile-First: According to a study by Deloitte, 40-70% of office seats are empty during the work day. Accept the new employee routine and find technologies that are integrated and connected across a variety of mobile devices.
- Utilize Automation: Are your processes in place to help manage incoming leads, emails, transactions, etc.? Real estate automation has long been debated, but the benefit is clear - focus on revenue generating activities by connecting and automating day-to-day tasks.
- Get Support: Technology alone won’t solve your pain points. The right partner will connect with your team, supporting users along the way, helping with adoption and focusing on customer success.
- Secure Your Data: It will be imperative for brokers and agents to align themselves in a way that their data is connected and securely controlled. Bridging this “gap” will create long-term benefits for both parties.
For deeper insights into how you can take action to become more adaptable and future-proof your business, visit our CRM Resource Center to read our White Paper. It’s the goal of Propertybase to give real estate professionals the opportunity to no just survive in this new real estate landscape, but thrive in it!
Connecting Your Business With Scalable Technology
If you’re interested in learning more about the Propertybase Real Estate CRM & Marketing Platform for your brokerage or team, please contact us! Click on Request Demo at the top of the page or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.