Second Century Ventures, the strategic investment arm of the National Association of Realtors, has unveiled eight startups selected to its 2014 class for REach, an accelerator program designed to introduce innovative technology companies to the Real Estate marketplace.
- Back At You Media provides "full service Facebook marketing" by not only building Facebook pages and ads, but coaching on how to optimize a corporate Facebook presence.
- Deductr is an app that allows brokers to automatically track expenses, mileage, and time securely and remotely.
- Desktime provides two ways to help a small company save money. It allows businesses an easy way to rent unused office spaces and find businesses seeking space to rent.
- Fundwell is a free service that connects small businesses with lenders and provides them with different funding options, competitive rates and fast approvals.
- Goby not only made the REach class, but was also named 2014 Energy Star Partner of the Year. The company's goal is to provide Real Estate owners, managers and users unbiased expertise in cost-efficient sustainability planning, monitoring and implementation for commercial, office and Real Estate operations.
- SendHub gives Real Estate professionals an all-inclusive business phone suite without the hassles of hefty costs, installations and IT restrictions.
- Smartzip uses "Smart Targeting," a Real Estate predictive marketing platform. Instead of mass marketing, it provides scientific data; identifying top prospects accurately and reaching them through targeted online, social and offline marketing campaigns.
- Wevideo is a free online video editor and maker that makes producing such videos that much easier. It allows users to edit videos online, collaborate and share videos a breeze.